As the days are unraveling, I can see clearer and clearer my ex relationship.
Now, I see the good part in me after I have analysed my mistakes.
I still have some moments when I get really angry on my ex boyfriend but also, on myself. I think this residual bad energy will go away in a while. And when it will do, I will finally be able to let him go and finally move the hell on.
I know more of myself now, and I have learned about me many things, about what and how I want a man in my life, and what do I want from him and our relationship.
I feel more confident and strong. I eat well, I am putting the puzzle together. I am having activities that make me feel more powerful.
I surround myself with positive people.
I cry if I want to, but now its not happening so often as it was.
I m letting myself be me and stop acting a little role outside my theater classes.
Who would like me, would like the real me and won't try concisely, or not, to change me.
I am getting my power back and even its sounds sad, I hope to detach as fast as I can from whatever implies my ex relationship.
The first thing I've got to do, is to grow to my right size again.
And I started to.
Love,
S.
Now, I see the good part in me after I have analysed my mistakes.
I still have some moments when I get really angry on my ex boyfriend but also, on myself. I think this residual bad energy will go away in a while. And when it will do, I will finally be able to let him go and finally move the hell on.
I know more of myself now, and I have learned about me many things, about what and how I want a man in my life, and what do I want from him and our relationship.
I feel more confident and strong. I eat well, I am putting the puzzle together. I am having activities that make me feel more powerful.
I surround myself with positive people.
I cry if I want to, but now its not happening so often as it was.
I m letting myself be me and stop acting a little role outside my theater classes.
Who would like me, would like the real me and won't try concisely, or not, to change me.
I am getting my power back and even its sounds sad, I hope to detach as fast as I can from whatever implies my ex relationship.
The first thing I've got to do, is to grow to my right size again.
And I started to.
Love,
S.
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu