Hi guys,
Lately I was hoping to get better, actually as the days pass I am feeling puzzled.
I don't really know how, but it seems like the past is chasing after me. And when I mean the past I mean exes.
Maybe its a test, I don't know, from karma's part to see what have I learned lately.
I was telling this to you in a previous post that usually my reaction after a breakup would be to go out there, with my shiny mask on, and just find another guy. I did this all my life.
But I keep telling myself that I have changed and this is NOT the way to cope after this breakup.
This relationship was so special to me that I can't do that anymore, I have changed. For the better I guess.
This guy is not that easily replaceable. Not like others.
Now my exes find me really appealing, ask me out, etc.
They don't even know I am single again and it's like they are smelling it in the air.
So karma, WTF? I am confused why these guys keep reappearing and want to be back with me acting like: "I want you back, you are so valuable to me, I've realized this after we broke up blah blah blah".
Its not like I am senseless, but why do men do this, for fucks sake!?
They have this amazing girl in their life, who, ok , maybe has a flaw or two but she really tries, and then they are ending the relationship, without even giving a damn, and then, after a while, shorter or longer they chase after you.
Can anybody explain to me what the fuck is this and why can't I find a guy who would value me DURING the relationship?
Anyway if this happen to you to, do NOT give in to your exes, only because you feel alone, or the bed is cold, or whatever.
Enjoy some single time. Spend time with friends. No ex boyfriends who want you back.
Hope this helps.
Love,
S.
PS. I met a friend today, and I was so impressed by what he wrote for the girl he is inlove with.
I made a secret wish, I would love for someone to write that about me.
Lately I was hoping to get better, actually as the days pass I am feeling puzzled.
I don't really know how, but it seems like the past is chasing after me. And when I mean the past I mean exes.
Maybe its a test, I don't know, from karma's part to see what have I learned lately.
I was telling this to you in a previous post that usually my reaction after a breakup would be to go out there, with my shiny mask on, and just find another guy. I did this all my life.
But I keep telling myself that I have changed and this is NOT the way to cope after this breakup.
This relationship was so special to me that I can't do that anymore, I have changed. For the better I guess.
This guy is not that easily replaceable. Not like others.
Now my exes find me really appealing, ask me out, etc.
They don't even know I am single again and it's like they are smelling it in the air.
So karma, WTF? I am confused why these guys keep reappearing and want to be back with me acting like: "I want you back, you are so valuable to me, I've realized this after we broke up blah blah blah".
Its not like I am senseless, but why do men do this, for fucks sake!?
They have this amazing girl in their life, who, ok , maybe has a flaw or two but she really tries, and then they are ending the relationship, without even giving a damn, and then, after a while, shorter or longer they chase after you.
Can anybody explain to me what the fuck is this and why can't I find a guy who would value me DURING the relationship?
Anyway if this happen to you to, do NOT give in to your exes, only because you feel alone, or the bed is cold, or whatever.
Enjoy some single time. Spend time with friends. No ex boyfriends who want you back.
Hope this helps.
Love,
S.
PS. I met a friend today, and I was so impressed by what he wrote for the girl he is inlove with.
I made a secret wish, I would love for someone to write that about me.
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu