Wow. Is the pain gone?
I finally feel that I can breathe without hurting.
Have I started to like my single life? You know is not as bad as they say it is.
Yes, you do miss the intimacy, but it is not as bad I thought it was. It's freedom, it's doing whatever you want whenever you want. Its getting the chance to know yourself and stop censor your needs. Connect with friends on a deeper level. Learn what you truly need and desire.
Well, in my love life I either been with a guy, or breaking up with a guy, I did not had 5 minutes to stay with myself and discover who the hell I was.
I like who I am, really, I can finally see myself a bit clearer. I am quite a catch.
I didn't do anything wrong.
I am a great person and any man would be lucky to have me.
But this time, I won't settle with anything less then I deserve, now I see it so clear. Out of my desperate need to be with "someone" ,unconscionably I was accepting any shit from anybody. Why? Because I didn't had a clue who I was and I didn't knew how to cope with loneliness.
If I knew myself better, if I would have listened to my inner voice, then I would have made things differently. But I don't regret anything; I am who I am, I am LEARNING from everything and I am upgrading myself.
There is a saying "Patience can be bitter, but the seeds you plant will bear sweet fruit".
Well, yeah?!
It was, and still is a bit hard to sit and look at your misery and live all that chaos after the breakup, but keep in mind IT WILL get better. It will. I know it, you know it.
We don't want to hear it while we're in a grieving process because we feel like we betray that once loved relationship, but the truth is, we know deep down that it will pass.
You can't stay forever happy, as you cannot stay forever miserable: its a fact.
We need this duality in our lives to keep us balanced. We need these waves to make us feel alive, I guess.
It was so hard of me to reeducate myself to focus on MY needs, MY time, MY freedom. All my life I've been giving, and this time is really benevolent for me because its showing me the world from inside out.
I know it is SO hard if you are a giver to teach yourself to be self centered, but its a must if you want to live the best life for yourself.
I read somewhere that recovery comes as soon as you take him/her our of your mind and focus on something else.
Be well, take deep breaths, and smile if you can.
Love always,
S.
I finally feel that I can breathe without hurting.
Have I started to like my single life? You know is not as bad as they say it is.
Yes, you do miss the intimacy, but it is not as bad I thought it was. It's freedom, it's doing whatever you want whenever you want. Its getting the chance to know yourself and stop censor your needs. Connect with friends on a deeper level. Learn what you truly need and desire.
Well, in my love life I either been with a guy, or breaking up with a guy, I did not had 5 minutes to stay with myself and discover who the hell I was.
I like who I am, really, I can finally see myself a bit clearer. I am quite a catch.
I didn't do anything wrong.
I am a great person and any man would be lucky to have me.
But this time, I won't settle with anything less then I deserve, now I see it so clear. Out of my desperate need to be with "someone" ,unconscionably I was accepting any shit from anybody. Why? Because I didn't had a clue who I was and I didn't knew how to cope with loneliness.
If I knew myself better, if I would have listened to my inner voice, then I would have made things differently. But I don't regret anything; I am who I am, I am LEARNING from everything and I am upgrading myself.
There is a saying "Patience can be bitter, but the seeds you plant will bear sweet fruit".
Well, yeah?!
It was, and still is a bit hard to sit and look at your misery and live all that chaos after the breakup, but keep in mind IT WILL get better. It will. I know it, you know it.
We don't want to hear it while we're in a grieving process because we feel like we betray that once loved relationship, but the truth is, we know deep down that it will pass.
You can't stay forever happy, as you cannot stay forever miserable: its a fact.
We need this duality in our lives to keep us balanced. We need these waves to make us feel alive, I guess.
It was so hard of me to reeducate myself to focus on MY needs, MY time, MY freedom. All my life I've been giving, and this time is really benevolent for me because its showing me the world from inside out.
I know it is SO hard if you are a giver to teach yourself to be self centered, but its a must if you want to live the best life for yourself.
I read somewhere that recovery comes as soon as you take him/her our of your mind and focus on something else.
Be well, take deep breaths, and smile if you can.
Love always,
S.
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu