Hi guys,
I haven't wrote yesterday because it was terrible for me, I couldn't eat, my energy level was the lowest since I broke up. Just feeling so devastated, like the whole world shut down its lights from me, and I was alone in a dark, cold place.
I felt like everyone from my life detached from me, like no one cared, I was physically miserable. Wanted to sleep my day away, just to forget and shut down the screaming of silence.
I don't know why I did felt so low, probably because I tried so badly to force myself to get over it, and it was not the proper pace for me.
I needed more time to grief. To cry my eyes out. I was stopping myself to do so, out of the wish to carry on faster. But pain has its way to come back to you. So you need to slow down a bit.
Take a deep breath.
Cry if you need to.
After I let the sadness be and became one with it, something amazing happened.
I started to feel better and things started to pick up. I shouldn't try so desperately to escape my feelings for my ex, or my past. They fucking made me who I am now. They are a part of me.
Today was the 15-th day after my breakup and was a truly big day for me. My stage debut. The very first time I appeared on a stage, in front of many people, playing my role.
It was amazing. It was something I was doing for myself. It was a mixture of adrenaline and pure joy. I never felt so alive in my life. I love the stage and I feel so proud of myself I can't even begin to describe.
I am so happy I did not let the sadness take this away from me.
I chose myself.
Do the same.
Love always,
Sofia.
I haven't wrote yesterday because it was terrible for me, I couldn't eat, my energy level was the lowest since I broke up. Just feeling so devastated, like the whole world shut down its lights from me, and I was alone in a dark, cold place.
I felt like everyone from my life detached from me, like no one cared, I was physically miserable. Wanted to sleep my day away, just to forget and shut down the screaming of silence.
I don't know why I did felt so low, probably because I tried so badly to force myself to get over it, and it was not the proper pace for me.
I needed more time to grief. To cry my eyes out. I was stopping myself to do so, out of the wish to carry on faster. But pain has its way to come back to you. So you need to slow down a bit.
Take a deep breath.
Cry if you need to.
After I let the sadness be and became one with it, something amazing happened.
I started to feel better and things started to pick up. I shouldn't try so desperately to escape my feelings for my ex, or my past. They fucking made me who I am now. They are a part of me.
Today was the 15-th day after my breakup and was a truly big day for me. My stage debut. The very first time I appeared on a stage, in front of many people, playing my role.
It was amazing. It was something I was doing for myself. It was a mixture of adrenaline and pure joy. I never felt so alive in my life. I love the stage and I feel so proud of myself I can't even begin to describe.
I am so happy I did not let the sadness take this away from me.
I chose myself.
Do the same.
Love always,
Sofia.
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu