joi, 11 ianuarie 2018

Fifth day. Sort of. Sadness.

Listen guys, I want this to be as authentic as I can. No lies,okay? 

I would love to say I have only great new days, that will put me back on track. 

Well... Although my life goes on, apparently really well, I still stay in some sort of confusion, some sort of angry state of mind (but not even that angry) that doesn't gets numb. Some sort of I cant' be really happy for the accomplishments that are happening in my life. 

Maybe's too soon.

At least I have a plan and I am sticking to it, I know what to do next.

I got the job I was chasing today and I know I should be ecstatic but I can't be, not yet. 
I am just okay.
But I keep saying to myself is normal to feel like this. Some days are better, some are worse I guess. 

S.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu