miercuri, 17 ianuarie 2018

Day number 10. Invest in yourself

I  can't believe you guys 10 days have passed.
It's been like 3 months or years, I've done so many things for myself and I had a dynamic lifestyle that distorted the time and space for me.

Today I had a good vibe overall. 

I had acting classes, and it lifted my energy high, high in the sky. The laughter, the work and emotion we put into making something amazing, the hope, all this art makes me feel great. 
On the 21-st I have my debut on stage and there's a mixture of anxiety and curiosity in my head. 
I can't say my mind is completely out of my ex relationship, because I'd be hypocrite, but it helps if you have any projects, hobbies, whatever makes you feel good to keep your thoughts busy. 
Do not leave your projects away only because you broke up. 
I know the depression, the "fuck it" feeling that comes along, but it is not worth it, trust me. Think about it in a logic way: after you broke up you'll need things to keep you busy, right? So why don't invest in your own self, your personal growth?
Makes sense, right ? 
Think about it. 

If you would like to share with me your experience, please write it in comments below and I would gladly reply. 

Love, 
S.




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu